Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact the IRB
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend daily Office Hours
- Mondays at 8-9am PT
- Tuesdays at 1:30-2pm PT
- Wednesdays at 2:30-3pm PT
- Thursdays at 1-2pm PT
- Fridays at 2-2:30pm PT
Consider the feasibility of your study
As you develop your dissertation, ask yourself these questions to consider the gatekeepers involve in your study, the possible risks, the benefits of the study, permissions, and potential challenges:
- Is your recruitment plan clear?
- How will you obtain the data you want to use?
- Will you be able to accurately portray and understand what your participants/data had to say?
- Are the data analyses well-developed?
- Will you be able to collect data that your propose?
Use the following document to consider the feasibility of your study design: