The ASC is updating our registration process and requesting that everyone use their NCU email address as their primary ASC contact email.
If you are unsure how to complete the account updating process, please let us know, we are happy to assist you.
You might also find the How do I Update My Scheduled Coaching Account? FAQ helpful.
1. Follow this link for academic coaching: MyWCOnline.
2. When on the WCOnline log in screen, select "Register for an account."
3. Complete the form, and select "Register."
4. You will be taken back to the log in screen.
5. Enter your email address and password that you created on the registration page.
6. Select the schedule you would like to view.
7. Select "Log in."
Academic Coaching Types
ASC Coaching Policy: All students receive personalized coaching plans when attending a recorded, group, or individual session. Students will follow their prescribed coaching plan that will denote the skills, timeline, and frequency of coaching that a student receives.
Recorded coaching is asynchronous--you do not meet live with a coach. Instead, you will submit the document you want to be reviewed (one per appointment) when you schedule the appointment. You will receive both written and video feedback, along with a detailed coaching plan, within two (2) days of the scheduled appointment date. Students can self-schedule these sessions.
|Group coaching is a live, 45-minute session with a coach and up to eight (8) students who are working on the same skill. Group sessions are held at the same time weekly, but will be interactive and focused on students' specific questions. Therefore, you are encouraged to attend early and often! Students can self-schedule these sessions.|
|Individual coaching is a live, 45-minute session with you and a coach where you can work collaboratively to develop competence on a specific skill based on your unique needs. Students will use ASC Chat to schedule individual sessions.|
Tip: If you have any questions about how to register, schedule, or upload, see the other tabs in this section. For more questions on scheduling, including where to find your session link, use the FAQs below.
If you would like to schedule an individual session with an academic coach, please use ASC Chat at the hours listed in ASC Contact Information to make that request.
To self-schedule, do the following:
1. Log in to the scheduler.
2. Locate the type of appointment you want to schedule.
3. Click on a corresponding white box, which indicates open appointment times.
4. Complete the appointment form that opens.
5. Select "Create Appointment" at the bottom of the form.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the form to upload your document.
9. Select "Save Changes."
Note: If the date of the appointment is not visible on the calendar, start at step 1. If it is visible, skip to step 3.
1. Select the calendar at the top of the schedule.
2. When the calendar opens, select the date of your appointment.
3. Locate your appointment by looking for the Gold square.
4. Open your appointment and scroll to the bottom of the form.
5. Download your files. The file that says "Client Report Form" will be your coaching plan. Additional resources or feedback may also be available.
1. Select the down arrow next to "Welcome, (Your Name)" at the top of the schedule.
2. Next, select "Update Profile & Email Options."
3. Once you have completed all changes, select "Edit Profile" at the bottom of the form.
Helpful Hint: If you have any questions about the tips above, search the FAQs in the box below. If you still have questions, Ask a Coach!